Tuesday, November 20, 2012

In Tune with Divine Design

Twenty years ago
after a sober examination
of my selfish material ambitions
and the emptiness the degree
of wealth and fame I had gained from that approach to life
i adopted an anti-capitalist philosophy for my family
and began the difficult process of deprogramming myself
from that deeply indoctrinated cultural paradigm

cutting all extraneous expenses
living with the minimum of income
and staying non-profitinstead of worrying over money day in and day out
scheming and plotting to stay ahead of the bills
or trying to get ahead of them
created a remarkable freedom of mind

it sharpened my improvisation skills to a marked degreewhich has proved to be an extra-ordinarily successful life exercise
It opened my psyche
to a broader sense of living a satisfying and productive life

most amazing of all
it put me in tune with High Design
i was not working for a bossy God
I felt that I was working with Him

it is pure magic how all the materials I needed
to improve our family estate
seem to appear of their own accord
even occasional luxuries arrived unasked for

of course it has not only been roses these past twenty years
but always
eventually
I have seen the wisdom
amidst the thorns of disappointment

i believe that mankind in general
and the planet estate
can be managed far more intelligently
and definitely more morally
without the artificial  limitations
endlessly corrupt promises
temptations
and distractions
of a monetary system
and the vast waste of policing it

a mind cleared of money
is a priceless commodity
with no capital

out of mud and stone
with the help of invisible forces
I have created a family estate
money cannot buy

I can only Imagine the magic
seven billion cleared minds
can accomplish



No comments: